Some of our clients specifically asked about anti-aging products for Oily Skin.
We heard from some clients that while they have oily skin, they still contend with wrinkles and other aging skin issues. Of course, because collagen is diminishing, among other things that occur naturally in the aging process.
Yet, when these clients use richer products meant for dry aging skin, breakouts could occur and their oily skin is agitated. What to do?
We talked to chemists and came up with products just for this situation - some will be coming out by end of summer and others are available now!
BONUS: SEVERAL OF THESE PRODUCTS HELP AGING SKIN. FOR INSTANCE, GLYCOLIC ACID AND SALICYLIC ACID CAN REVIVE AND EXFOLIATE NORMAL TO DRY SKIN, AND HELP REDUCE FINE LINES.
- Oxygen Day Cream. Acne cannot live in the presence of oxygen! This day cream helps calm oily skin, prevents breakouts and help calm down acne that has come out. It helps brighten skin, too.
- Blemish Terminator Serum. This serum does triple duty! It is perfect to use on especially oily areas of skin (all over) or on the T-Zone or just on pimples). It has 3% salicylic acid and 2% glycolic acid. Oily skin or blemished skin - use daily. Normal or dry skin - use 2 to 3 times weekly to exfoliate and regenerate skin!
- Oil Control Sulfur Mask. Perfect to use several times per week to control oil, dry it up and use on breakouts to help dry them up!
- Blemish Terminator Salicyclic Wash. Salicylic Acid at 2%, this refreshing cleanser tamps down oil and bacteria, lightly exfoliates and get skin REALLY clean. Oily skin - use twice daily; normal or dry skin - use 1-2 times weekly to exfoliate and revive your skin!
- Citrus Scrub. Perfect for oily skin. The tiny beads help unclog pores, break down oil and get your skin clean and fresh.
- Blemish Terminator Zap